2019 is here and while many are thinking about resolutions for the New Year, your firm is probably starting to think about… taxes. It’s not the most pleasant subject, but getting a jump on tax season can cause less stress and headaches down the road. Maybe you’ve made a resolution to be more proactive and organized for the coming season, so you and your employees don’t experience burnout from long hours and a heavy workload. But you may not have the budget to hire additional staff, especially workers who may not be needed after tax season ends. Contemporaries can help with specialized temporary workers who provide both accounting and accounts receivable assistance.
Accounting Assistance to Help With the Tax Crunch
Bringing in temporary help earlier rather than later can help ease your accounting staff’s workload. Here’s a few ways they can help:
- Help with managing tax files, ensuring all necessary documents are included
- Fielding communications with clients and vendors
- Fact checking and filing
- Assistance with data entry, document scanning, and other administrative duties
Some firms hire temporary workers to do actual tax work. Retired accountants can be an ideal choice if you’re looking for someone with hands-on tax experience. Contemporaries can assist with finding the best fit for your company’s needs.
Accounts Receivable Assistance
Effective accounts receivable management is very important to help increase revenue for your business. After all, accounts receivable provides the clearest indicator of your business’s income and is the lifeblood of your cash flow. It’s also a time consuming process that often requires a lot of follow up once an initial invoice is sent. Whether you have an accounts receivable manager or find that you’re handling most of it yourself, temporary staff can provide the assistance you need. Here’s how they can help:
- Assist with preparing bills and invoices and send to clients
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice number
- Track payments and record them once received
- Provide customer service support to check on status of payments
- Make outbound collection calls to customers if needed
Temporary workers from Contemporaries can begin helping right away and make sure tax season is off to an efficient and organized start. Whatever the task, you’ll find that experienced, professional temporary assistance helps you get through tax season with less stress. Call Contemporaries at 301-565-0445 and let’s discuss your needs for the upcoming tax season.