This position is with an IC at NIH. They are looking for an upper level administrative professional to support a lab within the NIH.
Below is the job description:
- Work harmoniously with administrative staff who support the operations of the branch; report to and receive guidance from an Administrative Program Manager.
- Schedule, organize, and craft agendas/presentations/handouts for meetings; manage the Outlook calendar of assigned scientists.
- Organize, maintain, and update physical and electronic files; ensure that all files are easily accessible to others.
- Assist in coordinating special projects and meetings on behalf of senior leadership.
- Build travel itineraries for scientists and visiting guests; prepare all documents related to local, domestic, and outside activity travel.
- Process equipment and supply order requests.
- Prepare HR packages for personnel appointments and renewals; obtain required documentation from appointees as necessary (i.e. immigration paperwork, degree, reference letters, etc.).
- Keep current on NIH operational policies and procedures.
- Serve as the central timekeeper for assigned staff.
- No less than 2 years of professional experience;
- Preferred BS or BA degree in any field, or additional 3 years of experience necessary;
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills;
- Resilient personality with a high level of social skills to deal effectively and persuasively with all levels of an organization;
- Ability to multitask and manage time in a dynamic work environment.
If you feel that your skills and experiences fit with what we are looking for, you can apply by clicking here: Upload Your Resume! or by emailing us directly at email@example.com