Congratulations! You’ve won a government contract after what seems like ages of work, back and forth, and waiting. But after you have the contract in hand, what are the next steps? To ensure success, you need the right staff with the right qualifications. Fortunately, Contemporaries is a trusted partner to help you find the exact expertise you need, whether it’s for a short period of time or longer term. And because we’re located in the Washington, D.C. region, we understand the unique challenges of government contracting procedure and the experience workers need in that environment. No matter how diverse or complex your requirements, we have employees available to hit the ground running, so you can focus on your new contract.
Here’s a sample of just a few positions you may need to fill once you land a government contract, along with some of the attributes the right candidate must have to be successful. It can be a time-consuming challenge to take on by yourself, but we’re ready to help:
- Project Managers: Project management is not an easy job and there is a lot involved, including the initiation, planning, executing, and closing of a project. It takes a seasoned professional with strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Technical Positions: Technical workers not only possess a highly specialized area of expertise, but competition can be fierce to find staff with a certain skill set. Contemporaries can help free up valuable time you’d spend searching for these tech workers.
- Researchers: From strong analytical skills to top-notch technical expertise, a good researcher can be hard to find. And the scope of the work can vary greatly depending on the project. Contemporaries works with your company to understand your exact requirements, so we can find the best fit for the job.
- Scientific Expertise: These types of positions are highly specialized and it can often take a lot of time to find the right candidate. Contemporaries has a number of specialized workers with the right kind of scientific experience to step into these roles.
- Administrative Positions: From data entry specialists to receptionists and customer support, your administrative staff is the backbone of your office. Efficiency is essential, along with a professional and courteous attitude. Contemporaries screens employees carefully, so you can expect a high caliber of professionalism.
Contemporaries offers a wide array of workforce solutions to help you get off to the strongest possible start once your company lands a new government contract. Call us at 301-565-0445 and let’s discuss your requirements.