As a temporary staffing firm, we have new job openings and opportunities every day.
We place candidates in a variety of administrative and professional positions within the D.C. metro area. Listed below is a typical sampling of what our diverse clientele is searching for:
- Government Experience
- Scientific Staff
- Laboratory Technicians
- Legal Support
- Technical Writing
- Finance & Accounting
- Research Assistance
- Program and Project Management
- IT Support
We are continuously searching for employees with unique skills and experiences to fulfill our customers’ varying requests. Listed below is what you should know about candidate requirements before submitting your resume to our recruiters.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite:
- Fluency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Access.
- Prior administrative and office experience.
- A firm grasp on diction and grammar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated work ethic.
- Prior federal experience is a bonus!