As the economy and business climate have changed, so has the challenge of recruiting and hiring the right candidates. You may have noticed that finding and attracting qualified talent has become more and more time consuming and costly. In this kind of environment, it requires keeping up with new recruiting technology and social media, developing relationships with successful candidates, and asking the right questions. It all adds up to more strain on already frazzled hiring managers and greater cost for your company. Is it time to consider Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)? Contemporaries is not just a staffing agency, but we work with you in a consulting role, determining your specific needs and objectives and helping you build a stronger business. Here are a few reasons to consider RPO for your company:
- Reduced Costs: It’s no secret that the cost to hire new employees is expensive, from advertising positions to tracking applicants and background screening. These costs are all rolled into one when recruiting is outsourced and typically less than trying to conduct these functions in-house.
- Increased Focus On Your Core Business: Whether your business has some kind of recruiting function or not, these types of activities are outside of your core business functions and take resources from business operations. When the recruiting process is outsourced to specialists, it enables you to find the talent you need without distracting you and your staff from day-to-day activities
- Improved Turnover Rates: High employee turnover costs your business money in lost and interrupted productivity. When recruiting is outsourced, it leads to higher qualified candidates who are highly compatible with your company’s needs and culture.
- Greater Competitive Advantage: Smaller companies and start-ups that don’t have the same resources as larger competitors can compete better with outsourced recruiting. A recruiting firm can find top candidates more quickly and efficiently to help new or smaller companies build up key staff and remain competitive.
- Help With Rapid Growth: Seasonal recruiting or periods of rapid growth can put a lot of strain on existing employees and make in-house recruiting a challenge. An outside recruiting firm is ready to handle periods of growth and can have a proactive plan in place for seasonal shifts or projected growth patterns.
Whether you’re trying to save money, reduce turnover, or deal with seasonal spikes in employment, there are a multitude of reasons why outsourcing employment recruiting makes sense. Contemporaries is ready to work closely with you to find the best qualified candidates that will fit your company’s culture. Since we are based in the DC region, we understand the unique challenges that accompany finding top level talent in the area. Call us today at 301-565-0445 – we’re ready to help!